Skip to main content

Cheek Lift

If the doctor is a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or an Ear Nose Throat physician with facial board certification you are best served. Dermatologists can be good at injecting fillers yet the more holistic opinion as to whether or not a filler injection or cheek implant or cheek lift […]

Read More